Friday, February 20, 2009

Fallen Angels

E-mails from my friends John and Greg caught my eye this evening and just shows how those pillars Mr. Heath is holding up (inset picture) are falling down one by one. The next pillar is the falling of Mass. Family Institute (MFI) as the Commonwealth comes to grips to how Kris Mineau and Mitt Romney decieved us into thinking same-sex "marriages" are "legal" in Massachusetts.
Kris Mineau, you are a lier just like Mr. Heath and you ARE being exposed for it. You call yourself a man of God...please!
John wrote:
"AFA is Don Wildmon's group, which accepted lots of money from an ally of Romney's and hid under their bed while Romney boosted funding for pro-sodomy brainwashing of children, created $50 government funded abortion on demand, sodomy-based "marriage" and pushed sodomy-based adoption.
Of course, Mike Heath knows all this. He signed the Letter to Romney, he signed later letters holding Romney accountable for his record and he told me on the phone that he was disgusted by what Perkins, Sekulow, ADF, Focus On the Family and others have done to enable and cover up Romney's record. He had told numerous people that he was really turned off by the shallowness, immaturity, cliquishness and Phariseeism of the Focus On the Family and their affiliates... (including MFI - SCIA)... and he tried to keep his distance. At one point he said this so strongly I thought he was going to disaffiliate and break off relations with them.
Mike has crossed over to the dark side. I'm sure he is in total denial about that, just like Perkins, Bauer, Bopp, Minnery, Wildmon, et al. A year or so ago he suddenly terminated our warm relations and cooperation and cut off all contact between us and his staff. He had told me that he had great respect for me and the work I was doing, but then suddenly my e-mails to him suddenly started bouncing back. He stopped returning phone calls. One evening I called him and got through on his cell phone. Perhaps it was dark and he couldn't read the caller ID. He said he was in a restaurant with his wife and he would call me the next day. Of course He didn't. I can't figure out how Mike could call that Biblical. But hey, Tony "The Perk" Perkins is answerring the big questions from here on out. That's the beauty of arrangements like this.
So Mike Heath changed his group's name from Maine Civic League to Maine's Family Policy Council and started promoting Tony Perkins/FRC aggressively. Pretty much a flat out 180 away from the facts Mike knows to be true. I guess sometimes money talks and Jesus walks, eh?"
Gregg wrote:
Certainly you know (Mr. Heath) that Tony actively lied, took money from (over $250,000) and covered up for Mitt Romney, the man who illegally instituted same sex "marriage" in Massachusetts.
Proof HERE:
Don't you Mike?
And certainly you know that only a few months ago Tony referred to Romney as a "friend to the pro-family movement" and featured Romney as a speaker at the Values Voters Summit Conference in Washington D.C. Don't you Mike?
Tony Perkins is a vary double minded man Mike.
Do you really think God will bless the works of a man who actively white-washed the very anti-family record of the Founding Father of the 50 dollar co-pay tax subsidized abortion and same-sex "marriage?"
Full record HERE:
You are affiliated with Tony's organization Mike (Family Research Council). You should know that the money you and Kris Minneau of Mass Family Institute are being paid is blood money.
Has anybody seen... my old friend Michael...? Can you tell me where he's gone? He freed a lot of people... But oh, the good, they die young, Can you tell me where... Michael has gone?
From John Haskins
"I believe there may be numerous cases of Ruddy and/or Romney and his bagmen channelling money by sponsoring the salaries of key personnel at such groups. I know of two clear cases: Ruddy paid the salaries of a former Mass Citizens for Life president who did independant work for Ruddy lobbying the MA legislature. This man is a friend of mine and he openly opposed Romney and was not silenced by the money, but was prevented from doing his job agressively and finally resigned. He was unaware that Ruddy was Romney's bagman.
Ruddy also paid the salary of Rob O'Brian, and placed him as Mass Citizens for Life's Director of Development. I have talked to Rob several times and I think he also was sincere. I do not know whether his salary was on the MCFL books. If not, Ruddy (and also Romney) may have used this method as another means of hiding their payoffs. There may be many cases of salaries or other expenses being paid for by Ruddy or Romney or by other persons or organizations that will not show up in the books of the groups that they silences about Romney's actions on marriage, abortion, sodomy brainwashing, etc."

Next Post:

The "Smoking Gun" to how Romney bought off MFI to stay "hush, hush" regarding same-sex "marriages".

11 Comments:

Blogger Ken Weaver said...

1: What’s your evidence that same sex marriages are illegal? Where in the law does it state that homosexual couples may not be permitted to marry?

2: What’s a lier?

3: Do you have a fixation on sodomy? From so many sodomy based things you mention I am thinking you can’t get butt love out of your mind.

4: If a same sex couple does not perform anal sex with each other would their adoption or marriage be okay with you?

5:22 AM, February 21, 2009  
Blogger Tom Lang said...

It seems with all these groups, including this blogger, that "hate" isn't such the binding force that we once that it was. Maybe you should try the Westborough Church.

Oh yeah, I am wondering what a "lier" is also...

5:37 AM, February 21, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Proof to Ken Weaver who has been shown the evidence numerous times but is apparently impervious to the facts that same-sex "marriage" is illegal, can be found here:

http://www.undergroundjournal.net/igroops/theunderground/adminpages/Letter-To-Romney-JAN-07

Perhaps Ken can explain what is untrue about this document that clearly demonstrates that SSM is ILLEGAL.

More proof that the marriage licences that were illegally altered and issued by Romney are legally null and void can be found here:

http://www.robertpaine.blogspot.com/

Is "Ken Weaver" really Kris Minneau?

7:26 PM, February 21, 2009  
Blogger SCIA said...

Anonymous,

You said:

"Is "Ken Weaver" really Kris Minneau?"

I am pissing my pants laughing.

Maybe I should trace Ken's IP address from my blog, in which John Hosty (http://livelovelearn247.blogspot.com/) does to find out who people REALLY ARE...OOOOOOOOOOHHHH, so mysterious and adventurous.

John Hosty on February 17th, 2009 on my post "Where is the Truth":

"Paul, have you forgotten that I have your IP address from posting on KTN (Know Thy Neighbor.org) and my website?"

John,

What is the purpose of finding out what Paul's IP address is?? Is this part of KTN's open dialog policy where you will go to Paul's house and engage in a civil discourse over your concerns??

You have said you traced my IP address from a hospital in Boston, in which my mother was in attendance, last year to prove what?? Are you going to bring allegations of "taking part in first Amendment rights" on hospital grounds against me? What is with you???????

8:08 PM, February 21, 2009  
Blogger Ken Weaver said...

You know, I was reading this letter to Romney you gave the link for and it was doing fairly well until I read this: In fact, they admitted that under the statute, Chapter 207 of the Massachusetts General Laws, homosexual marriage is illegal: “We conclude, as did the judge, that M.G.L. c. 207 may not be construed to permit same-sex couples to marry.”

I don’t have any clue where you guys are getting your “facts” but you seriously might reconsider your sources. If you had actually read the Goodridge decision I think many of your issues with the legality of same sex marriages could be satisfied. Or you can continue with your willful ignorance and claim same sex marriages are illegal because of a quote taken COMPLETELY out of context.

Put up or shut up.

“Is "Ken Weaver" really Kris Minneau?”

Nope, I’m not. I am just Ken weaver. Just simple little old me. Is there any evidence you would like so you don’t have to worry about me possibly being Kris Minneau or anyone else?

“Maybe I should trace Ken's IP address from my blog...”

I’m cool with that.

“I am pissing my pants laughing.”

Easily amused eh Scia?

3:07 AM, February 22, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The all and powerful Hosty has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!

and Weaver - you are obviously a lunatic - I mean - look at that mullett

no sane person would ever post a picture of themselves like that unless they had mental problems.

2:44 PM, February 23, 2009  
Blogger Ken Weaver said...

Wow. I don’t believe it. Patriot you just got me to understand that gays shouldn’t be allowed to marry because of a haircut I had in the 80’s. Holy doodoo. I can’t believe I never saw it like that before. Homosexuality is wrong because of my hair. What a genius you are.

4:40 AM, February 24, 2009  
Blogger John Hosty-Grinnell said...

"I mean - look at that mullett"

Seems Annonymous is an equal opportunity bigot. This is probably Haskins; only he is interested in continually citing that tired old article.

The article gives an argument against marriage equality in Massacusetts, but since we also have equality in Connecticut how does it dispell that?

"John,

What is the purpose of finding out what Paul's IP address is?? Is this part of KTN's open dialog policy where you will go to Paul's house and engage in a civil discourse over your concerns??

You have said you traced my IP address from a hospital in Boston, in which my mother was in attendance, last year to prove what?? Are you going to bring allegations of "taking part in first Amendment rights" on hospital grounds against me? What is with you???????"

Well that response took long enough in the making. I'm a disappointed you couldn't come up with something a little more creative for a response, like back in the old days, when you scrambled to hide Gregg's link to this website comments section.

You used hospital staff computers, but you know that, and I know how you got access to them. You were told to cease all like activity on their grounds.

I stopped bothering trying to route you out of hiding because quite frankly you don't matter. This website has seen so little traffic you might as well be John Howard for how seriously you are being taken.

You are being forsaken even by other bigots, that's how off track you are. I come here and agrue with you out of habit and because as a Christian I am called to keep hope that you will one day find your way.

I do love exchanging snarky comments with you though, I suppose that is an urge I should try to control.

As for going to Paul Jamieson's door, that's his threat against others posted for all to see on KTN, not mine. I've only met people at rallys and to this day have not approached anyone opposing equality, not even by mail.

So how did your amazing staff in all their international offices miss the fact you mispelled liar?

Now, stubbornly it seems, you won't bother changing or acknowledging your mistake. I would expect no less, it must be very difficult for you to admit when you are wrong... ;)

BTW, if I had any hair left I would grow a mullet too, great hair Ken!

10:54 AM, March 02, 2009  
Blogger Ken Weaver said...

“BTW, if I had any hair left I would grow a mullet too, great hair Ken!”

Thanks John, sadly it’s all gone. Last year I went shopping with my wife and saw a monitor in front of me and its feed was from a camera above and behind me. At first I thought my hair was really shiny but then I realized it wasn’t my hair that was shiny; it was my head. I bought some clippers and shaved it all off. I figured if I’m going bald I may as well finish it.

As for anonymous (but I assume it’s patriot) making fun of my hair I’m actually cool with it. When you’ve beaten every argument they could come up with they stop arguing and start attacking you personally. If I wore thick glasses he would have made a comment about that or if I was heavy he would have made some comment about that. This guy’s arguments are all used up and he knows that now.

1:50 AM, March 04, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are pretty silly looking coke bottle bottoms on Hosty's face

5:15 AM, March 19, 2009  
Blogger John Hosty-Grinnell said...

Coke bottle bottoms? Holy sh$% I haven't heard that in a while!

Thanks for the laugh, it really amazes me how little logic the opponents of equality use. You've reduced yourself to making fun of my looks?

Just goes to show you that if people are bigotted about one thing they likely apply that same poor logic elsewhere, like in age, color, appearance, etc.

10:46 AM, March 19, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com