Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christ-mas

It has been a very busy month of November and December. Thank you all for still visiting my blog even though I have not been around to share marriage and family stories or respond to your comments.

Putting all issues aside, I would like to extend a very Merry Christmas to you all. Let's remember and celebrate the birth of Christ today and reflect on ALL the things He has given us especially His blood for the forgiveness of your sin and my sin.
God bless you all and be at peace as we share this special day with family and friends.
Sincerely,
Scia Ciantee

1 Comments:

Anonymous omd said...

Hope your Christmas was enjoyed by you and your family.

8:54 PM, December 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com