Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's About Time!!

This billboard can be seen off Interstate 91 near the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, which is right near my home. I love driving by it every day because it signifies that the truth is being spread to one motorist at a time. I wish I posted this before, but I could not find a good picture until now.

Sorry for not responding to all of your many comments. It has been very busy in my home life. I will be posting and responding very soon. Stay tuned for some really crazy stories of attacks on the traditional family.
Blog with ya soon,
Scia Ciantee

1 Comments:

Blogger Tyler Dawbin said...

I can't wait until a sign goes up for Christine Canavan - my rep!

6:26 PM, October 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com