Monday, May 21, 2007

Thank You For Your Patience

Wow, what a busy couple of months!! I do wish I could blog for a living!! I have missed out on all of the fun of posting stories of the marriage issue here in Massachusetts. I have been very busy at my job with a new boss and studying for re-newels of certifications that I need for my line of work.

Well, I am back! I now have some room to stretch my legs and breath a little easier. I have many comments to respond to and stories to post. I will be having a newly posted story for you on a daily basis from here on out!!
Thanks to all of you who have been patient with my lack of posting anything on my blog. I look forward to your comments and to a good long civilized discourse on just about any topic regarding marriage, family and the grace of God.
Again, thank you...and if you wish to place a comment...make sure you bring your "A" game with a mouthful of FACTS!!
God bless,
Scia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com