Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Brief Break in the Action!

Due to final exams, I will not be engaging in any sort of civil discourse with my guests to this site until next week. I will return to respond to each and every one of your comments on December 20th. Just like many of you, I am studying for a final and need to focus on my books instead of engaging in debate. I appreciate all of you leaving your comments, in which many of them are interesting and thought provoking. Please continue to leave your opinions, comments, or suggestions and I will respond to them once I wake up from my nap ;)

Thanks for understanding and I will talk with you all very soon.
Good luck to all of those who are taking final exams.
Scia Ciantee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com